Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 murmur...

Assalamualaikum..

This is the 1st entry for 2009...yeeehhhaa!!

Common Quest-->Ape azam baru???

So, What is A.Z.A.M? is that Mr Azam that I know? is he Pokcik Guard kilang tayar ? Or it is branding for hot stuff?? Biskut cap AZAM...ngeh3..

I also don`t know on how to define it..as i concern, a lot of people talking bout that in the beginning of the year..but it will slip away in the middle n end of that year..after that..this topic whirl back again...Many many many times ago when I`m todler.. I did it too..wishing and aiming something every new year, hoping that I will achieve it one day on that year..but when December came, I already forget what my AZAM last January..huhuhu...Poor...losing my memory bout that..hahaha..as a result.. I have no intention to stow my AZAM again ..

........................................until.......................................

........................................until.......................................

........................................until.......................................

......................................this year.....................................

I want to be more materialistic..yearhhhh....my eyeball should more bling-bling during this year..everything is $$$ remember? hehehehe... n now let me introduce you my new hot, sexy and eligible bf...

.................jeng..............jeng..................jeng....





hehehehe....semoga kami bahagia...ever after...heheheh...

No comments: