Thursday, August 20, 2009

FASTING FURIOUS

This is cerita lapuk..before ramadan...harap sudi membaca dan banyak2 kan bersabar..my housemates..balik kampong..they left me with pura pitt..we enjoy our day with interesting extravaganza activities..eat-sleep-eat..it is totally marvelous okeh..then..they went back with this kind of stuff..




So..haruslah test kan..we decided to cook n makan2..sedap ke tak sedap belakang kira..muahahaha…and that day..we have superb menu..

Breakfast..nasi lemak with telur rebus ala-ala hangit by wonney potter and sarah lee..


Lunch-..dazling biskut merry..creamear craker by hup seng..and coolest ribena+lemon with love by me..muahahhahh...


but..


The dinner... it soooo000000 marvellous....



the only I can think is..


shall I bring my weight scale after this hari raya?

Well.. I do think so…plumpy hurly-burly-promulgate !

I hate to admit it..but It MUST to be confess!

No comments: