Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dr Zhivago + Siberian turtleneck

Time: 3-6

Venue: Insan Fikir Meeting room.

Agenda: HRM class

Dear abang Germany

I know that u r so good looking man.. I do adore u so much..nothing can make me think other man else..only you…I promise..nothing gonna change it dear..but when you wore a Dr Zhivago jacket style + Siberian turtleneck yesterday..tee hee..u make me felt…Wahlauwey!... ne Malaysia lah…Sintok okeh..it is sintok..northen region la weh…the most warmest part in Malaysia…tak panas ke bang? Hehehe..nak ayang lap kan peluh? Bluwekkkk…



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

frm ms angkasu..
ang lap ker pluh dia...
eeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
busuk msam bau telur rebus turtle haha....
turtle neck vs egg turtle

hurly-burly-promulgate said...

hahahaha angkasu..beri-beri the notti gurl