Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The art of scandalous…

While I waiting my colleague pay her post paid at One of Maxis centre..I just heard a hot story between a group of mokcik2 and some girls

-Do u know one my daughter colleagues pregnant?

-What? Huh? Who?

-Somehow we dunno whose the father of the baby anyway..

-poor girl..hey tell me who that preggie lady?

-well, don’t you know that rumours already spreading, I dunno if its true or not..by then did you recognize the lady…bla..bla…bla..she is..bla..bla…

Hahaha…this is conversation of scandalous..rumours..gossips like that are really popular among our communities…Quite interesting huh?people pay attention on that kind of subjects..but do we care about earthquake? Greenhouse ? extinct species of Narwal? education system? Security system? One Malaysia may be?Even the solution of transsexual problems?

Hahah..actually.. I am sick with this situation.. Living a place with all people tend to be a gossiper..Actually in my neighborhood where I rent right now, people like to spread rumors about themselves..someday, they talk about A, some other day, will talk bout B, for the next day..it will turn to A back..again..n again.. I just rent this house with some girls just a few month.. and I do think that we know already about everybody in this community..Just imagine, in few month..we know everybody..thanks to mokcik2 who are so keen to be our CNN without payment ..or terjah Abang Nas rambut kertak..they just like to spread rumors..definitely..I hate..I dunno the other girls..but I do care of my limitation social circle towards this all gosippers of this taman..they may felt that im the sombongness person among us…I don’t care anyway…

Anyway.. To be sincere.. I like to define myself as a “ no busy body person” even in my hometown..where I live with my parent..it is not really comfortable for me having a little chat with the neighbourhood..I dunno how to be like them..they are really friendly…having good communication among themselves ..but I live with limited social life.. I like to be in my house..I like to be lonely..I like to be an observer..I dun have any good colleagues of my neighbourhood..I like to interact with someone that I really know, schoolmates, my relatives..and I really dunno how to assort as a good manner with people surround me.. because if you really know me..I am wacko-jacko person.. I am super friendly..but when its turn to be gossiper or “suddenly friendly “..its really doesn`t make a sense for me..I know people will describe me as poyorounous…belagakness..lond-ranger..prisoner or what-so-ever..but that kind of designation cannot make me felt annoyed at all.. believe me I don’t care…

No comments: