Tuesday, December 30, 2008

diversification of beauty

huhuhu..I wanna share something with you all..It has been almost 6 month i`m leaving my lovely shintok..(huhuhu..miss my tm college n fpau) n that mean i never see all my friends, colleagues, blockmates, roomates..n bla..bla..n so on. I already miss them n hope they feel the same too..heheheh..anyway, last week I went to penang, attended my relatives wedding (which i did`nt really know them much~ you know..daddy cool really mind about family matters).

What a nice day! on dat wed, I met my classmate there.. n you know what, her brother actually is the bridegroom on that day..wow! now we r family..huhuhu..big suprises huh??..and then..the prob begin..

Me: So, u look nice today my Monet..
Her: Thanks..I never thought that my brother will...bla..n bla...bla again..
Me: Heheheh..that what we call fate..we never-....
Her: Eh.. You look more plump ek?..hohoho..
Me: Er...hehhehe..well..heheheh..


What?? me? P.L.U.M.P? huh? thats hurt...how can? huhuhhuhu..

"..........................................
..............................................."

Well..admit it dear..accept it as it righteousness..Now you plump..with double chin..moon face..n near to obesity....OMG I am fat now......huhhuhhuu( takot mak..nyah.)She is not the one who state it..almost everyone right? Huuhuhuhu...sedih bangat ne...n How about her??



n her too?boleh pulak menang Jumbo Queen..




oR This is we call Beauty??? now.. you tell me..



N I DO really dont think so..huhuhuhu...For last n foremost..let me be myself..maybe i will control my self from any seduction of fast foods or what ever meals and doing an exercises( if i have the strenght :P gulp!) huhuhuhu.....anyway, beauty is subjective..remember! it is subjective...yeaaahhh...subjective..

no idea for this entry..lalalalalalala....

No comments: